A glass structure that is manufactured by gluing together a minimum of two glass layers with laminating foil. Following the cutting and subsequent grinding, we laminate the glass (depending on demand, these glasses may also be decorated). Over the course of the lamination, we place EVA foil between the glass layers, which ‘glues’ the layers together in response to high temperature and pressure. After this, individual glass layers can no longer be separated.
By the proper development of the order of layers of the glass products, we can manufacture such special safety technology glasses that answer the call even in the most extreme situations, such as burglary proof and bulletproof glasses.
Safety technology glasses we sell, of which we possess certifications:
- Throw resistant grades: PA1, P2A, P3A, P4A, PA5
- Puncture resistant grades: P6B, P7B, P8B
- Bullet resistant grades: BR2 S, BR3 S, BR4 S, BR5 S, BR6 S, BR7 S
- Gunshot anti-penetration grades, with personal protection (without sharding): BR2 NS, BR3 NS, BR4 NS, BR5 NS, BR6 NS, BR7 NS
- Minimal size: 200 x 300 mm
- Maximum size: 2400 x 4700 mm
The pictures below depict glass structures that have undergone a shooting trial.