There is an opportunity to place unique patterns or even high definition images on the surface of glass. Glass printing is a suitable method for this operation. By using this technology, we can optionally decorate glass with any color or pattern. It is mostly used in the case of kitchen rear walls, glass coverings, unique advertising surfaces, ad and signposts, as well as shower cabins, but only one’s imagination sets a limit. Ceramic paint upon the surface is fired into the glass after printing in our tempering furnace, thus creating a durable, resistant and UV resistant surface.
- single layer application (no need to laminate)
- can also be used outdoors, UV-resistant surface
- it also withstands extra heavy usage
- minimal size: 200 x 300 mm
- maximum size: 2200 x 4000 mm
Maximum resolution is 1440 DPI.