The palace was built in 1840 and initially known as the Wattay-palace. It became the property of the Teleki, and then the Tisza family, thus the name of the property. The classicist building is located in a 10 hectare, old growth forest park. The palace and its park have served as locations for the filming of multiple motion pictures.
The large heated glass walls and motor operated sliding doors that are located in the imposing palace (protected as a historical monument) were manufactured by Rákosy-Glass Kft.
The built-in glass panels harmoniously adapt into the beautiful environment, thus contributing to its renewed glory.